The best get better when the lights aren't shining. To ensure that you reach your full potential, the Athletic Republic training program at Carle Sports Medicine offers you the opportunity to have the same offseason that the world's best athletes have.
CARLE SPORTS MED from Carle Foundation on Vimeo.
Average Performance Improvements through Athletic Republic training
- 0.2 - 0.4 seconds in 40 yards which equals 6 - 10 feet of separation;
- 2 - 4 inches of vertical jump height;
- 5 - 8 inches in standing long jump distance;
- 5 mph in throwing velocity;
- 50% improvement in recovery ability;
- 20% gain in peak force and power;
- 33% increase in foot speed; and
- Significant improvements in running and efficiency.
- Athletic Republic™ Acceleration Program
- You know that basic strength and conditioning programs are important. But adding Athletic Republic Acceleration in the off-season can take athletes to the next level. Athletic Republic Acceleration is a six to eight week sport-specific speed and power training program that will enhance performance by focusing on agility, vertical jump, body mechanics, and sprint work. Our state of the art treadmills will assist in pushing you past your previous limits and to a new level of speed and performance. The training sessions are set up to be performed 3 times per week for 4, 6 or 8 week increments.
- Athletic Republic™ Resistance Cord Programs
- This specialized 6-week program is designed to increase your throwing velocity and to correct mechanics through the use of patented ThrowingCord™, HittingCord™, or KickingCord™ technology. This program meets for 2 sessions per week for 6 weeks.
- Vertimax™ Vertical Jump Training
- Having a few more inches on your vertical can mean elevating higher to hit that jump shot or finishing the spike instead of being blocked. This 4, 6 or 8 week program will focus on improving your explosive leaping ability through the use of Vertimax training, plyometrics and focused lower-body strengthening. Pre and post -training measures will be recorded to gauge your improvements. This program meets for 2 sessions per week.
- Personal Training
- This individualized program is designed to address your personal fitness/athletic performance goals. Workouts are based on specific evaluation and testing that focuses on the individual strengths and weaknesses of each participant. Through the support and professional guidance of our Certified Athletic Trainers, you will improve your fitness level and learn how to train and exercise safely, while working toward improving your strength and overall fitness/performance. These sessions are typically set up 2 to 3 times per week for 6 weeks.
- ACL Risk-Reduction Program
- While statistics show ACL injuries to be one of the most frequently occurring injuries for female athletes, it has also been determined that the majority of theses injuries are non-contact in nature. With proper evaluation and instruction in biomechanics and strength training, the risk can be reduced. This 6-week program will assess areas of need and will train you 3 times per week focusing on proper landing techniques, body awareness and positioning, deceleration when cutting or stopping, and increase core and leg strength.
- Athletic Republic™ ACL Bridge Program
- The Athletic Republic ACL Bridge Program bridges the gap between physical therapy discharge and functional/recreational independence. It is for individuals of all ages to help regain recreational independence. The program includes forward/backward running, plyometrics, agility/multi-directional movements and strengthening. There is a pretest/posttest evaluation and the program is 2-3 x's per week for a total of 25 visits.
Forms for Performance Enhancement Programs