Several Carle locations have adjusted their business hours for Primary Care and Laboratory services as of today, March 25, due to continued concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19. Patients may call their physician’s office to reschedule appointments.
Primary Care adjustments include:
- All Carle Primary Care offices are rescheduling non-essential appointments.
- Carle Watseka, Carle Cissna Park, Carle Rossville and Carle Milford all will be reducing hours depending on the amount of patients scheduled.
- Carle Monticello open from 7:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Family Practice Clinic (Olney) – open Monday and Thursday only.
- Primary Care Clinic (Olney) – open Tuesday and Friday only.
- Carle West Salem – open Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
- Carle Bridgeport and Carle Newton clinics are closed until further notice. Patients who need to speak with a provider or nurse should call 618-395-6081.
Laboratory service adjustments include:
Lab sites at Carle Rantoul and Carle Mahomet will operate Monday through Friday, 7-11:30 a.m., 1-3:15 p.m.
Lab sites at Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center and Carle Richland Memorial Hospital are operating as usual.