Provides marketing coordination and account service functions for provider and clinical departments, other Carle services and products, as well as the Strategic Business Units of Carle. Supervises the production of advertising, publicity, publications and media and marketing plans for these entities.
Bachelors Related Field CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
None specified. EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Five (5) years Marketing OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Demonstrated analytical skills and excellent judgment. Skilled and creative writer. Effective oral presenter. Able to work successfully on several widely different projects simultaneously. Solid understanding of branding and able to apply to daily work situations.Demonstrated skills in professional writing with ability to clearly articulate concepts. Diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills to set priorities to balance urgent from important tasks. Problem-solving and project management skills.
- Communicates Carle and Health Alliance’s long-term positioning to clients (where appropriate) and ensures that individual marketing strategies/advertising efforts meet those goals.
- Develops ideas and oversees content for web pages for each client
- Develops promotional efforts of the marketing plan, works with internal staff to develop advertising plans and produce advertising elements
- Develops the annual strategic business plan and marketing plan including budgets, and assists in the accomplishment of business objectives
- Generates innovative ideas; challenges traditional ways of thinking and approaches to work problems
- Keeps clients apprised of significant market/industry trends of special concern to them
- Present creative materials and concepts to clients
- Provides marketing consulting services to all account management groups
- Writes various promotional materials (newsletters, ads, brochures, patient education, communications, internet web pages)
- Collaborate with communications and creative teams to manage projects from concept through production while ensuring designs consistently meet objectives, are on time and are on budget
- Stay abreast of current marketing trends online and in print
- Experience working with corporate brand guidelines and ability to cultivate a style and tone aligned with the Carle brand
- Skilled at juggling multiple projects, work under deadlines with last minute edits
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and effective problem solving skills
- Must be customer-focused, detail-oriented and a team player
- Ensure materials produced by Carle adhere to legal and compliance mandates for ADA and other laws.