Cardiac Support Group
The Cardiac Support Group is for cardiac patients such as, but not limited to, heart failure, myocardial infarction (heart attack), and heart surgery. An educational offering will be provided along with a chance to share your ideas and concerns, talk about your frustrations, celebrate your successes, and to hear others speak about their experiences.
There is no cost to attend and registration is not necessary. Attendees do not need to be Carle patients. Refreshments will be served. Free parking is available in the Heart and Vascular Institute parking lot, just west of the building.
- Janice Masuga at (217) 904-7430
Carle Tower/Heart and Vascular Institute
Conference Room A, first floor
611 W. Park St.
2018 Meeting Dates
Meetings held from 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27: Drug Topics; Speakers: Nan Li, PharmD. and Renu Johnson, PharmD.
- Tuesday, April 24: Nutrition; Speaker: Jean Land, Registered Dietitian
- Tuesday, June 26: Exercise; Speaker: Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Tuesday, August 28: Sleep Apnea; Speaker: Charles Davies, MD, PhD
- Tuesday, October 23: Peripheral Vascular Disease; Speaker: Interventional
- Tuesday, December 11: Holiday Party!
Get social with Carle