MyCarle puts your health in your hands, giving you secure access to:
- Talk to your doctor – send a secure message to your provider’s office with follow-up, medication, or non-urgent medical questions.
- Prescription refills – let your provider know that you need a refill and they will take it from there.
- Access your billing account – make a payment, update insurance information or look up past statements.
- Make an appointment – for either a time that best suites you, or your provider’s first available. You can also use this to avoid wait times and schedule a Convenient Care visit.
- Health history snapshot – immunization records, allergies, medications, and all other health information is right at your fingertips.
- eVisits – visit your provider online through a secure and convenient electronic visit.
- Review advance directives – take control of your healthcare decisions by documenting what your wishes are in case of accident or illness.
- Open notes – review the notes from your visit with your Provider
- Research medical conditions – access the MyCarle health reference library with hundreds of articles to help you better understand and manage your health.