Reconstructive plastic surgery corrects deformities that result from cancer, trauma, burns and birth defects, and most of these procedures are medically necessary.
For reconstructive plastic surgery, your insurance company may require physicians’ reports or photographs before we begin treatments or procedures. Our staff can help you with this process.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction – repairs abdominal weakness and hernia, including ventrial hernia repair, and restores abdominal wall contour
- Body contouring after massive weight loss – removes excess skin and soft tissue if symptomatic
- Breast reconstruction – restores breast volume and contour with implants or other tissue; microsurgical/free flap breast reconstructions, including DIEP flaps
- Breast reduction – decreases breast size while lifting, tightening and reshaping the breast
- Correction of breast asymmetry – restores balance and symmetry to breast size and shape
- Eyelid surgery and blepharoplasty – treats drooping upper eyelid skin that interferes with vision; ptosis repairs; ectropion (outward rolling) and entropion (inward rolling) lower eyelid repair
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Scar revision – remodels scars using surgery, injections and silicone pads; Keloid Therapy
- Skin cancer surgery – includes basal, squamous and melanoma.
Get social with Carle