Dealing with Breast Discomfort
Breast pain and tenderness are common problems. For some women, breast discomfort coincides with their menstrual period, but for others, it may be constant.
To ease breast discomfort:
- Make sure your bra provides proper support. Wearing a bra at night and avoiding bras with underwire may help ease pain.
- Avoid excessive amounts of caffeine.
- Decrease the amount of sodium in your diet the week before your period starts.
- Limit your fat intake, including fried foods and red meat.
- Talk to your physician about over-the-counter medications or vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements.
Get social with Carle