We offer many in-house cosmetic services that are medically supervised in a relaxing, spa-like setting. Our services include:
- Acne cryotherapy slush (carbon dioxide)
- Tighten pores and rids your skin surface of deadened cells with this medical cryotherapy treatment. Applied to the face in light, circular motion the carbon dioxide slush releases a frosty mist that relieves skin inflammation.
- Bioelements facial
- Facials reduce the appearance of pores and hydrate the face while peeling away dull skin. This treatment locks in moisture to create a fresh, revived look and feel.
- Biomedic peels
- The MicroPeel® is a safe, soothing and effective process that removes a micro-thin layer of skin. A skin evaluation determines your particular skin type prior to the procedure, then a certified skin care specialist and cosmetologist performs the peel. Skin immediately looks and feels clearer, smoother and healthier.
- Injections of Botox can improve facial expression lines and wrinkles. It can also treat hyperhidrosis, a condition of excessive sweating. Our medical providers are Botox certified.
- An alternative to waxing or laser hair removal, this process removes facial hair as well as dead skin cells.
- Facial hair waxing
- Using a botanical/antimicrobial method of liquid hair removal, waxing removes eyebrow or unwanted upper lip hair for a quick, smooth result.
- Laser hair removal
- This treatment removes unwanted hair. The hair laser targets the dark root of the hair follicle, inhibiting re-growth.
- Makeup lessons and application
- A licensed esthetician teaches effective makeup tips and tricks to help camouflage problem areas.
- Tired of using make-up to define your brows and lashes? We now offer tinting, a procedure that colors brows and lashes to a darker shade to create a sense of thickness and dimension, perfect for those with pale skin and light hair. Tinting lasts four to six weeks and must be redone as hair grows.