Make your next move life-changing.
More than 1,500 Carle nurses practice in a variety of settings, from inpatient hospital to ambulatory to our health plan. There are so many opportunities for great nurses at Carle. The positions below might help you find where you’d fit in. If you’re a junior or senior nursing student, ask about our student nurse internship program or consider a Carle Nurse Residency.
Hospital and Inpatient Nurses
Working in the hospital setting, these nurses provide care in departments including:
- Medical, Neurology, Orthopedics, Oncology and Surgical Services
- Intensive Care Unit, Stepdown and Cardiac
- Level I Trauma Center
- Mother-Baby, Labor & Delivery high-risk antepartum, Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Pediatrics
Outpatient, Ambulatory, Diagnostics and Regional Healthcare
Practicing at over 25 locations including Hoopeston, Mahomet, Mattoon/Charleston, Monticello and Rantoul, outpatient nurses work in a variety of settings including:
- Primary Care
- Medical Specialties
- Surgical Specialties
Home Care and Hospice
- Field Nurse
- Intake Coordinator
- Case Management and Triage
Health Alliance and Care Management
Both Carle and Health Alliance Medical Plan, Carle’s own health insurance plan, provide care and medical management to our high-risk patients. Nurses can work in various locations in Illinois as well as other states in:
- Medical Management
- Case Management
- Leadership opportunities are avilable are available in a wide variey of settings. Check our job board for current openings.
New Graduate RN