Carle Sports Medicine offers medical procedures paired with sport rehabilitation therapy, designed to get you back to your active lifestyle. Our physical therapists, athletic trainers, physicians and physician assistants evaluate, repair, train and enhance athletes of every skill level. The Sports Medicine team accepts referrals and works closely with physicians within and outside the Carle network.
Program highlights include:
- Specialized medical procedures including Percutaneous Tenotomy; for the treatment of Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis, Patellar and Achilles tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Individualized pre-, post- and non-operative rehabilitation and conditioning
- Evaluation, consultation and performance enhancement recommendations for athletes of all levels
- Individualized and group education, fitness and injury prevention programs
- Collegial research and data collection skills, and resources to advance research in sports medicine and rehabilitation
Free Injury Evaluation Clinic
Carle Sports Medicine offers free injury evaluation during our clinic walk-in hours. Injury evaluation is open to athletes of all ages and you don’t have to be a Carle patient. Our team of skilled professionals will evaluate your sports injury and offer suggestions, including:
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Physician referrals when needed
- Return-to-play recommendations
- Injury prevention tips
Walk-in clinic hours
Our location has changed!
Now at 2300 S. First, Champaign (corner of First St. and Windsor Rd.):
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 – 8:30 a.m. and 4 – 6 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 – 8:30 a.m.
At the ARC
Carle sports medicine has added a new location at the ARC on the University of Illinois campus. The new location offers physical therapy appointments and walk-in athletic training. Call (217) 383-9500 for more information or to schedule an appointment.