Newly eligible include:
Champaign County residents age 40-64 with underlying health conditions, as defined by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), or disabilities are now eligible. Underlying health conditions are:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Heart Condition
- Immunocompromised State from a Solid Organ Transplant
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Healthcare Personnel: Hospital and Non-Hospital Settings
- Residents age 65 and older with or without underlying health conditions
- First Responders
- Corrections Officers
- Education (in-person status not required)
- State of Illinois approved Early Childhood and Licensed Daycares.
- K-12 (public, private, and parochial) Schools.
- Essential frontline workers who work or live in Champaign County:
- Grocery Store Workers: Baggers, Cashiers, Stockers, Pick-Up, Customer Service.
- Food and Agriculture Workers: Processing, Plants, Veterinary Health, Livestock Services, Animal Care.
- Shelter/Adult Day Care Workers.
- Postal Service Workers (includes UPS, Amazon, etc.)
- Manufacturing Workers: Industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale or other manufacturers.
- Public Transit Workers: Flight Crew, Bus Drivers, Train Conductors, Taxi Drivers, Para-Transit Drivers, In-Person Support, Ride Sharing Services.
The former Dress Barn store in the Kohl’s Plaza, located at 1901 N. Market Street, Champaign is now scheduling. To register:
- For the fastest service, you may register for an appointment online at MyCarle.com beginning Monday, February 15 at 8 a.m. If you don’t have a MyCarle account currently, you can request one online at MyCarle.com or at any Carle location registration desk.
- Or you may call (217) 902-6100. For faster service, you can request a call back 24/7 by entering your information at bit.ly/Carlevaccinecallback. Due to high call volume, you may experience an extended wait time. We appreciate your patience.
- If you do not feel well the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule.