About the Dashboard
Carle’s daily update includes the number of currently hospitalized COVID-19 patients at Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center, Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center and Carle Eureka Hospital.
The data also includes how many of those hospitalized patients are in intensive care, and a weekly testing positivity rate for COVID-19 test that are processed through Carle’s labs.
How you can help control the spread:
Everyone needs to do their part to keep themselves and others safe and resist the urge to gather in person. Please protect yourself, your family, your community and your local healthcare workers by:
- Wearing a mask
- Staying home
- Practicing social distancing
- Getting a flu shot
- Limiting your outings to essential errands and consider contactless options like drive-through, curbside or delivery services
How you can help Carle:
We all want to help, but here are some ideas to help place your generosity where it's needed most:
- In lieu of food donations and food gift cards, give to the Carle Center for Philanthropy’s COVID-19 Support fund to help us meet our greatest challenges – from equipment to supporting frontline caregivers to patient safety.
- To help our team members overcome the financial impact of COVID-19, donate to our Employee Disaster Relief fund.
- Share a note of gratitude on our social media channels or send a Gold Star to a group or individual.
- Stay informed.
- Check our COVID-19 resource page and follow us on social media.
- Seek reputable sources for your public health guidance.
- Donate blood. And remember, fully recovered COVID-19 patients can consider donating plasma to help other patients fighting the virus.