At Convenient Care, our experienced medical staff sees both Carle and non-Carle patients without the need for an appointment.
Convenient Care Hours
- Champaign on Curtis
- Open daily and on holidays, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Urbana on Windsor
- Open daily, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Closed all major holidays
- Danville on Fairchild
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mattoon on Hurst
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Charlotte Ann Russell Medical Center
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Muscle sprains
- Sports physicals
- Back and neck pain/body aches
- Minor cuts/infections
- Cold/flu like symptoms
Not sure where to go?
View a list of conditions appropriate for Convenient Care and the Emergency Department, click here
. For questions concerning insurance coverage, please call your nearest Convenient Care location.
*Convenient Care does not provide lab testing that requires drawing blood. Patients who need more complex diagnostic testing or treatments should see their primary care physician. Patients suffering from life-threatening conditions should go to the nearest emergency room.
Carle Convenient Care offers same-day treatment for minor illnesses and injuries through walk-in appointments.
If you're experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Approximate wait times for Convenient Care are updated every seven minutes, and measure the current wait between checking in and entering an exam room.