Reconstructive plastic surgery corrects deformities from cancer, trauma, burns and birth defects, and most of these procedures are medically necessary.
For reconstructive plastic surgery, your insurance company may require physicians’ reports or photographs before we begin treatments or procedures. Our staff can help you with this process.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction – repairs abdominal weakness and hernia, including ventral hernia repair, and restores abdominal wall contour
- Body contouring after massive weight loss – removes excess skin and soft tissue if symptomatic
- Breast reconstruction – restores breast volume and contour with implants or other tissue; microsurgical/free flap breast reconstructions, including DIEP flaps
- Breast reduction – decreases breast size while lifting, tightening and reshaping the breast
- Correction of breast asymmetry – restores balance and symmetry to breast size and shape
- Eyelid surgery and blepharoplasty – treats drooping upper eyelid skin that interferes with vision; ptosis repairs; ectropion (outward rolling) and entropion (inward rolling) lower eyelid repair
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Scar revision – remodels scars using surgery, injections and silicone pads; Keloid Therapy
- Skin cancer surgery – includes basal, squamous and melanoma.
Cosmetic plastic surgery improves the appearance of the selected body part and is considered optional. Our board certified and specially trained staff of plastic surgeons are committed to safety and providing excellent surgical outcomes.
Elective cosmetic consultation fees and procedures are usually not covered by insurance and are due at the time of service.
- Abdominoplasty – Tightens and contours skin, soft tissues and muscles of the abdomen
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) – Removes excess skin and fat from the upper arm
- Body contouring after massive weight loss – Treats abdominal area, breasts, thighs, arms, etc. after bariatric surgery
- Botox® and fillers – Non-surgically treats deep wrinkles, facial folds and expression lines
- Breast enlargement (augmentation mammoplasty) – Uses breast implants to enhance the natural tissue
- Breast implant replacement or removal – Removes or replaces silicone and saline breast implants
- Breast lift (mastopexy) – Removes loose skin, tightens and contours breasts
- Breast reduction (gynecomastia surgery) – Decreases the breast size through tissue removal and liposuction
- Chemical peel – Removes a micro-thin layer of skin improving aging skin, sun damage and uneven pigmentation
- Chin implant – Makes the chin more prominent and defined
- Ear surgery (otoplasty) – Surgically corrects protruding ears in children and adults
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) – Treats loose, drooping eyelid skin and bagginess of the eyelids
- Facelift (rhytidectomy) – Removes loose skin and tissue from the aging face and neck, rejuvenating the face
- Forehead and brow lifts – Elevates the forehead and eyebrows and improves the upper eyelid area
- Liposuction – Treats fatty deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise by fat removal and recontouring
- Nasal surgery (rhinoplasty) – Corrects the nasal contour, fracture and deviated septum
- Skin resurfacing – Rejuvenates skin through laser surgery, chemical peels or dermabrasion
- Thigh lifts – Removes excess skin and fat from the thighs while elevating and contouring the tissue of the thighs
We offer many in-house cosmetic dermatology services that are medically supervised in a relaxing, spa-like setting. Our services include:
Acne cryotherapy slush (carbon dioxide)
This medical cryotherapy treatment tightens pores and rids your skin surface of dead cells. Applied to the face in a light, circular motion, the carbon dioxide slush releases a frosty mist that relieves skin inflammation.
Facials reduce the appearance of pores and hydrate the face while peeling away dull skin. This treatment locks in moisture to create a fresh, revived look and feel.
The MicroPeel® is a safe, soothing and effective process that removes a micro-thin layer of skin. A skin evaluation determines your skin type prior to the procedure. Then a certified skin-care specialist and cosmetologist performs the peel. Skin immediately looks and feels clearer, smoother and healthier.
Injections of Botox can improve facial expression lines and wrinkles. It can also treat hyperhidrosis, a condition of excessive sweating. Our medical providers are Botox certified.
An alternative to waxing or laser hair removal, this process removes facial hair as well as dead skin cells.
Facial hair waxing
Using a botanical/antimicrobial method of liquid hair removal, waxing removes eyebrow or unwanted upper lip hair for a quick, smooth result.
Laser hair removal
This treatment removes unwanted hair. The hair laser targets the dark root of the hair follicle, inhibiting re-growth.
Makeup lessons and application
Our licensed estheticians teach effective makeup tips and tricks to help camouflage problem areas.
Tired of using makeup to define your brows and lashes? We now offer tinting, a procedure that colors brows and lashes to a darker shade to create a sense of thickness and dimension, perfect for those with pale skin and light hair. Tinting lasts four to six weeks and must be redone as hair grows.