Visiting Hours, Parking, and Amenities at Hoopeston Regional Health CenterHospital visiting hours are generally from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., however we want to promote healing and family involvement at any hour if the patient desires it. Please speak with your loved one’s nurse to discuss their needs and when it would be appropriate to visit.
To encourage healing, we also participate in hospital quiet hours from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. During this time, the lights are dimmed and disruptions limited to allow our patients the rest they need to heal. Please consider this while visiting.
General visitor guidelines:
- Visitors must be the patient's parent or be 14 years or older.
- All visitors must be healthy with no symptoms of COVID, cold, flu or other illness.
- For patients with developmental/cognitive impairments, two support persons permitted (including COVID+ patients, in which case proper PPE will be provided).
Emergency Department – one support person at at time, may switch out as desired.
Medical-Surgical (private rooms) – one support person at a time, with some exceptions. Support person may stay overnight.
Semi-private room - one support person at a time, with some exceptions.
Pediatrics – two support persons allowed 24 hours a day.
Inpatient Rehab – one support person at a time during visiting hours, overnight guests permitted if aligned with therapy plan.
- Four support persons are allowed at the patient’s bedside 24 hours a day.
- Support persons may rotate who is visiting the patient, but they must exit the building before new visitors enter.
- Children with a close relationship to the dying patient may be allowed to enter, but only when accompanied by another adult family member.
COVID+ patients - We encourage virtual visits but will allow visits with precautions as desired by the patient/family.
Procedures – Two support persons are allowed in the operating room (OR) waiting room, both of which are allowed to visit the patient before their procedure.
Clergy may visit during visiting hours. They do not count towards patients’ allotment of visitors at bedside.Waiting Rooms - All waiting rooms (except Surgical Services) remain closed to visitors.
Vendor access is limited to those necessary for patient care.
ParkingCarle Hoopeston Regional Health Center is a one story building located on the south side of Rt. 9, directly down from Hoopeston Area High School. Parking lots are available in front of the building, and adjacent to the ambulance bay behind the building. Patients who have a medical need should park in the rear parking area, and enter the automatic double doors which will lead directly into registration. If you are coming to see a patient, park in the front lot and enter any of the single entry doors. From there you can follow the signs to our patient rooms.
Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center provides a limited cafeteria for their employees, and those who may be visiting our patients. To locate the cafeteria please follow the directional signs past the patient rooms and down the glass hallway.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
11:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.