Patient Advisory Services
Call (217) 383-3233
When your physician's office is closed, one call to Patient Advisory Services puts you in touch with a healthcare professional to help you address non-life threatening symptoms.
If you're experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Click here for a list of conditions appropriate for the emergency room.
Patient Advisory Services provides:
- General health information
- First aid and home/self care instruction
- Assessment of health concerns, directing you to the most appropriate level of care, including:
- Home/self care
- Convenient Care
- Visit with your physician during office hours
- Emergency room - call 911