Resolutions provides counseling in three formats: in-person, telephone or virtual. Individual, couples and family counseling is available with up to six sessions per issue per year. These sessions may cover a variety of behavioral health issues such as:
- Marital discord
- Parent and child concerns
- Emotional concerns
- Grief and loss
- Job performance issues
Workplace Training and Consultation
We assist employers by providing customized services to address specific behavioral or organizational issues at work. These consulting opportunities include:
Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Assisting with substance abuse policy development
- Strategies for coping with organizational change
- Team building
- Work/life balance
- Workplace wellness
- Annual sexual harassment trainings
- Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors
- Substance abuse awarenesss training for employees
- Leader and management training for workplace issues
For more than 30 years, we’ve provided on-site responses including education, support and trauma management for numerous workplace incidents. These resources aid in positioning your company as resilient and mitigate the effects of trauma.
We offer an online resource library with hundreds of articles, tips and tools regarding work/life balance. We also offer opportunities to attend online webinars from the comfort and privacy of your home.
Posters and Newsletters
Employers will receive a quarterly EAP poster and monthly newsletters for supervisors and employees. The employee newsletter is also available in Spanish.
After-Hours Emergency Services
After-hours emergency services are available. An EAP counselor is available after 5 p.m., weekends and holidays for emergencies. During business hours, emergencies are handled by staff on-site.
We offer two basic pricing structures and options for employers:
- Capitation: per year rate for each eligible employee. This is an all-inclusive charge and allows the employer to budget a fixed annual expense for the program.
- Fee for service: an annual administration charge (i.e., charge for 24/7 access, network costs, etc.). Direct services (counseling, training and critical incidents) are billed at an hourly rate or on a per session basis. This is an "a la carte" option, and the annual charges fluctuate based on clinical utilization/training needs.
The employer will also receive a quarterly report of usage.
How to Select the Right EAP Provider
- Ask for data on the EAP provider network. This is the EAP's backbone for service delivery. Are their providers qualified/credentialed? Does the EAP vendor complete reference checks?
- Examine the quality and depth of the vendor's website.
- Does the potential EAP vendor's approach to EAP blend with the culture of your organization? For example, will they customize their approach or is it a one-size-fits-all approach?
- Determine the types of training and consultation desired by your organization. Can the potential vendor accommodate your needs?
- Price should not be your only consideration. Don't select your vendor by price only.
- Determine what will be the "value" of EAP for your organization.