Programs & services
Carle Food Allergy Education Program
The Carle Food Allergy Education Program
offers research-based food allergy education to help create a safer environment for children, adolescents and adults.
For more information about a referral to the Carle Food Allergy Education Program, contact your primary care provider or call Carle Pediatrics
at (217) 255-9700.
- Allergy/immunology education
- Allergy testing
- Allergy injections
- Asthma diagnosis and management
- Treatment for:
- Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis
- Anaphylaxis treatment Bronchiti
- Poison oak, poison ivy and rashes
- Urticaria (hives)